Brand "Fertika" is a new name for products that were previously produced as "Kemira". In 1995, products of the Finnish company appeared in Russia - instant fertilizer "Kemira Lux" and granulated "Kemira wagon". The novelty is not lost in the total mass, like many farmers.
At the end of the twentieth century, part of the production was transferred to Russian factories, importing imported raw materials. Then a large Norwegian company bought the Finnish company, and in 2011, the name Kemira changed to Fertik. Production facilities are located in Russia, Finland and Norway, and the product range is constantly expanding.
The advantages of fertilizer fertilizer
When developing products, the company relies on the latest scientific research in the field of plant nutrition and soil composition. An important principle is a combination of an integrated and individual approach. Distinctive features of the brand "Fertika":Fertilizer fertilizer tank should be tightly closed and kept out of the reach of children.
- A large assortment:
- for any season;
- universal and for individual crops (garden, garden, indoor);
- different methods of application;
- convenient packing;
- range of prices for any wallet.
- The combination of tradition and innovation.
- Permanently high quality: the composition stated on the package corresponds to reality.
- The variety of nutrients, the addition of trace elements in optimal proportion.
- Does not contain chlorine (depressing many plants).
- High degree of assimilation.
- Efficiency, fast and tangible effect.
- Environmental Safety.
- Dry fractions are not caked.
The demand for products of this brand has remained even after a tangible rise in its value (tied to the euro currency rate).
The brand produces 5 groups of fertilizers for cultivated plants:
- Granulated Mineral Blends (according to the company recipe): for dry application into the soil (for digging and in holes) and seasonal dressing.
- Water soluble mineral complexes (brand composition) - series "Lux", "Summer-for evergreen" and "Crystal": for fertilizing irrigation and spraying.
- Liquid concentrates "Crystal" and "Lux".
- Organic and mineral fertilizers (WMD).
- Standard mineral fertilizers (carbamide, ammophos, nitrate, etc.).
Instructions for use
Each variety has its own characteristics of introduction - in terms of time, method, dosage, purpose.
Granulated Mineral Blends
1 tbsp. spoon contains 15-18 g, a glass - approximately 180-200 g.
Spring-summer station wagon
Composition: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements. Chlorine free! Does not acidify the earth.
There are 2 types:
- Universal-2 (nitrogen 12%, phosphorus 8%, potassium 14%)
- Universal Finnish (nitrogen 11%, phosphorus 11%, potassium 21%). It is made only from imported components with high quality control. Expensive for the price.
- In spring for plowing or digging, in the wells and rows before sowing or planting (dose per 1 square meter):
- tomatoes, pepper - 150 g;
- cabbage, roots, peas, cucumbers - 120 g;
- greens - 80 g;
- strawberries - 50 g;
- berry bushes - 120 g;
- tree trunk circle of adult trees - 85 g;
- seedlings - from 30 to 120 g
- In the first half of the summer give 1-2 feedings, podsypaya and prykhlyaya in wet ground. Dosage is half as much as in the spring digging.
- You can pour in rassatnye soil - 1-2 tbsp. spoons on a bucket of substrate.
There is two times less nitrogen (up to 5%), but twice the amount of phosphorus (21%) and potassium (31%).
Appointment (dry filling with incorporation into wet soil, dose per 1 sq. Meter):
- 1-2 feeding of fruit crops and ornamental perennials (in the second half of the season) - 40 g.
- When autumn planting bushes and trees, bulbous flowers and other perennials - 80 g.
- Under the continuous pre-winter digging or plowing - 50 g.
Effect of introduction:
- Stimulation of flowering and fruiting, root growth and bookmark of fruit buds for the future season.
- Excellent ripening and high quality of the fruit, the yield of crops.
- Increasing winter hardiness.
Complexes are also produced separately for lawn, flowers and potatoes, as well as for evergreens (and other lovers of acidified soil).
Potatoes: when planting 70 g per 1 square. meter or 20 g per well, 40 g per 1 square. meter when hilling.
Flowers: 20-40 g per 1 square. Meter - in seedlings, when disembarking, then sprinkling 1-2 times per season.
Lawn: on 1 square. meter: 100 g when sowing; feed 50 g every 2 weeks in the spring and summer scatter under watering, 30 g in the fall.
Spring for evergreens (under conifers, blueberries, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, azaleas) per 1 sq. km. meter: 40 g when planting, 1-2 feeding in the first half of the season - 60 g. Do not dissolve in water!
Water soluble mineral complexes
Means are intended for liquid root and extra root feed of various cultural plants throughout vegetation. Do not contain chlorine.
Fertika-summer for evergreens
This is a mixture for conifers, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, blueberries (cultures of acidic soil). Packed in 100 g and 1 kg. In the composition - 11 components. Plants watered with fertilizer solution many times. The dosage depends on the degree of acidity of the earth.Fertilizer fertilizer summer for lawns
Fertika-suite (analogue for Chemira-suite)
This is an expensive drug. It is produced under strict quality control, exclusively from imported components. Available in small packages (20 g and 100 g).
- Contains 8 essential nutritional ingredients.
- It dissolves well.
- Versatile: suitable for multiple fertilizer irrigation and spraying of all crops (including indoor) - from the seedling stage.
- Especially appreciated by growers for high efficiency (lush blooming of petunias, etc.).
- Stimulates the formation of buds, flowers, ovaries, fruits.
- Gives brightness and pomp greenness.
Instructions for use: 1 tbsp. spoon dissolved in 10 liters of water. Fertilizing produce 2-4 times a month, alternating between root and foliar application. Consumption for watering - up to 10 liters per 1 square. meter, while spraying - 1 liter per 10-20 square meters. meters On food plants, top dressing is stopped 2-4 weeks before harvest, on all perennials - in the second half of the season.
Luxury Luxury PackagingCrystal
Sold in packs of 20 g, 100 g and 800 g. This complex is almost twice cheaper than Lux. In Crystalon, slightly less iron, potassium and phosphorus, but it is supplemented with sulfur and magnesium. It is useful for tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, potatoes, beans, onions, radishes, cabbage, cucumbers - especially on loams. Dosage: 10 g per bucket of water. The rules for making are similar to Lux.
Varieties of Crystal: Universal, Tomato, Cucumber, Flower.Packing of fertic crystalon universal
Liquid concentrates "Crystal" and "Lux"
The newest series of branded goods - sets of ampoules (5 pieces in a package) "Fertika Lux" and "Crystal" (for various plants, including indoor). The contents of the ampoule are diluted in 1 liter of water, and root or extra-root dressing is produced.Liquid concentrate ferments for breeding and watering
Organic and mineral fertilizers (WMD)
This series is packaged in 2.5 kg bags and in packs of 900 g each. Varieties:
- For onions and garlic.
- For strawberries and strawberries.
- For roses.
WMD is a granular concentrate of organic matter, enriched with humates (18%), mineral elements. It is introduced into the soil dry or in the form of infusion.
Compatibility with other drugs
Fertika's fertilizer mixtures have almost neutral acidity (except for conifer forests), so they can be combined with most other fertilizers, stimulants and pesticides.
Storage and security measures
The official shelf life of mineral complexes is 5 years after manufacturing, but fertilizer properties continue to persist. Sleetings are not observed. The prepared solution can also be stored.Fertilization of plants with the preparation of a fertik in granules
No special storage conditions required.. General hygienic rules for handling fertilizers apply (use only as directed, keep out of the reach of children, do not discharge into reservoirs). In case of accidental ingestion it is necessary to drink a large amount of water, induce vomiting, take activated charcoal, consult a doctor. Contact with the drug must be in working clothes, rubber gloves.
An extensive assortment of fertilizers from the Fertik trademark allows any farmer to select everything necessary for his garden or vegetable garden. The high price is compensated by a reliable guarantee of quality.